Meadowvale Bicycle Service began in 1991, selling and servicing road and mountain bikes and specializing in wheel building. We have built wheels for Cervélo, Endurosport and numerous other customers.
We have been Toronto Tandem Co-op members since 1981 and are dedicated tandemists, attending tandem rallies and taking summer vacations by tandem every year with our family. We are fortunate to be the official dealers of Co-Motion, da Vinci, KHS, and BBC tandems. Test rides of our in stock tandems are available during our business hours by appointment. This catalogue is intended to provide Canadian pricing and a basic guideline of our tandems. Our US ordered tandem prices will change as required and at our discretion to re ect the value of the US/Canadian dollar exchange rate. This catalog was based on $1.35 Canadian dollar. For spec’s and detailed descriptions ask for a manufacturer’s catalogue or website of each brand. We also have Co-Motion and FUJI single bikes and Burley Trailers.
Unlike bicycle shops that sell all kinds of bikes, we SPECIALIZE in tandem bicycles… a very special breed of machine. You won’t get rushed into a sale by someone wanting to sell you an in stock model. We wish to find the BEST TANDEM for you. You will find answers to all questions about tandem bicycling.
Come visit our showroom! We stock many different tandems for you to see and test ride.
We are half an hour from downtown Toronto close to at country roads, in northwest Mississauga.
MARCH TO OCTOBER
Monday Friday: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
We are out cycling on Sundays.
*Winter hours: November to February by appointment only.
Measure your inseam and subtract 11 inches for your road frame size, or 13 for your mountain frame size. We offer FitKit sizing with each bike ordered. Rarely is a custom tandem required to fit most couples.
Our customers are measured and fitted for each tandem.
In addition to each manufacturer’s warranty we offer a lifetime guarantee on all adjustments for every tandem we sell, excluding normal wear and accidents.
- A 30% deposit is required on all non-stock tandems/bikes. Please allow approximately 12 weeks for CO-MOTION tandems or bikes. Expect seasonal variations. Tandems/bikes must be paid for in full before shipping, or pick-up.
- We accept cash, money orders, certified cheques, VISA, and MasterCard.
- No merchandise will leave our store without payment in full.
- Orders must be over $25.00 for credit card orders.
- Shipping is available by Canada Post, UPS, FEDEX and CanPar. Please telephone us for complete shipping details. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Check availability of parts and tandems before ordering.
RENTING OPTIONS• $30 PER DAY
• $50 FOR A WEEKEND FOR BASIC TANDEMS
• $50 PER WEEK FOR BIKE PRO TANDEM TRAVEL CASE
*A security deposit, or credit card required.